Today we want to share with you a delicious recipe as well as super simple to cook, garlic shrimps. It is a very typical Spanish starter yu might find in every tapas bar :-) Many times we go to complicated recipes and forget the best and the easiest ones. We hope you really enjoy the recipe and especially the garlic shrimps:
- 4 cloves of garlic
- ½ kilo shrimps (1 lb)
- 1 teaspoon of paprika from la Vera
- 1 chilli pepper
- 1 bunch parsley
- 4 tablespoons Olive oil
- Pepper and salt
WAY OF COOKING:
- We start rinsing and peeling the shrimps and keep them aside. We season them slightly.
- Then we chop the garlic and the parsley finely and slice the chilli pepper.
- In a frying pan we add the olive oil and start cooking on medium high heat.
- Then add the chopped garlic and the chilli pepper and fry until they begin to brown.
- Then add the prawns and the chopped parsley and cook for 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
- Add the paprika from la Vera, stir and keep on cooking for a minute.
- We remove from the heat and serve hot.
And ready to seat at the table and enjoy this delicious starter :-)